Episode 21: Inspiration to Start Using Video in Your Marketing
Zephan Moses Blaxberg, Founder of ZMBmedia, Entrepreneur, and Author of Life Re-Scripted: Find Your Purpose and Design Your Dream Life Before The Curtains Close. Zephan provides video marketing services to small business owners who want to show off their company, testimonials of their clients and customers, and to help show the world who they are and what their business is all about.
“Hey! Do you remember that thing that you said you were going to do before you got busy and you just forgot? You should really go do that.”
What You WIll Learn:
- How to be authentic in your video marketing, as a business owner, and as a company.
- How to to share your story and how you are trying to change the world.
- Understand how to build content around what your audience wants to learn.
- How to make SLICK videos:
- S- Sound
- L- Lighting
- I – Image
- C- Content
- K- Kittens
“Don’t be afraid to use the tools that you’re given. If you’re looking to market your business, keep in mind that your video really has to make people feel something. It’s all about the emotion so if you want people to buy from you make them feel something.”
Soft box Hack!
Cheaper way to get a soft box look using Home Depot LED panels with 500 lumen or less that comes with a stand:
- Unscrew the glass plate in the framing and pull that off.
- Take some wax paper and put a couple pieces inside.
- Seal it back up.
Reach out through: